Dogswecare.com does not intend to provide veterinary advice. We go to great lengths to help users better understand their dogs; however, all Content on this site:
- is provided for informational purposes only,
- is not a substitute for professional veterinary advice, care, diagnosis or treatment, and
- is not designed to promote or endorse any veterinary practice, program or agenda or any veterinary tests, products or procedures.
You should not use any Content for diagnosing or treating a condition that requires veterinary attention. If you have or suspect that your dog needs medical assistance, you should contact your veterinarian through appropriate means.
You agree that you will not under any circumstances disregard any professional veterinary advice or delay in seeking such advice in reliance on any Content provided on or through the Site. Reliance on any such Content is solely at your own risk.
We use log files like many other websites. The information in the log files include:
* Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
* Types of browser
* Internet Service Provider (ISP)
* Date and time stamp
* Referring and exit pages
* Number of clicks
All of this information is not linked to anything that is personally identifiable.
If you wish to disable cookies you may do so through your web browser options. Instructions for doing so and for other cookie-related management can be found on the specific web browsers’ websites.